Corona Virus Policy
Due to the Covid-19 disease spread in Europe and to help reassure our clients about their booking and sailing plans, we would like to inform you that in the case of:
Travel ban by the Authorities to and from Estonia,
Proven flight cancellation related to Covid-19,
Closing borders of client's country or Estonia,
We offer all already made bookings to reschedule their sailing holiday within the season 2020 or 2021. If charter price on new period is higher than the one they have booked, they will need to pay the difference. No refund is possible in case of lower price.
The charterers will be able to request a reduction of the down payment till a minimum equal to 20% of the charter fee, instead of the regular 50% and will also have the possibility to move the dates of their charter with the same boat or another boat within season 2020 (upon availability in our fleet) by paying the difference for the new booking if applicable.
To help in this uncertain situation we have decided to offer also an extra discount on all our fleet for all the bookings made during the month of March.
For all new bookings extra discount -10% until 30.4!
These policies will be applied until further notice for all booking made during the month of April. Should the situation worsen, we will review the current policy as suitable.
For further questions do not hesitate to contact us!
April 1, 2020